The Jameson Law Firm, LLC represents business owners on a variety of organizational and operational issues involving advice on the formation, organization, restructuring, and day-to-day legal issues of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships.
From start-up to dissolution and anytime between, we can assist with your general business needs. Combining our litigation experience with our knowledge of creditors’ rights, we have also been able to assist small businesses to Fortune 500 companies in managing and collecting their accounts receivable.
We are driven to support businesses, and we do so using a unique blend of personal service, experience and efficiency. Our attorneys understand the demands upon businesses in today’s world. We stay abreast of our clients’ businesses as well as the changing laws and regulations that affect their businesses. Working with our clients, we creatively implement cutting-edge legal strategies that work to our clients’ advantage, whether it be as an ad hoc general counsel or on a project-specific basis.
This approach allows us to effectively provide a broad spectrum of services, including:
- Financing transactions
- Real estate transactions
- Preparation and implementation of business owner and shareholder agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Structuring and restructuring of business organizations
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Business contract drafting and review
- Assistance with internal procedures and processes
- Employment policies and employee discipline
- Intellectual property issues (copyright and trademark)
- Software and related technology agreements
- Tax issues
- Liquidation and dissolution of business entities